Twelve hundred foot measures are seemingly everywhere. I’ve found a number of twelve hundred foot measures. They gauge many following holy sites. Why 1200 feet? Answer: 1200 feet convert into a most meaningful ancient measure: 1200 feet = 440 megalithic yards: This equation uses 12″ foot and 2.7272…foot megalithic yard. Four hundred and forty is one of the key hidden numbers on the 3 x 3 number square. This is illuminated below. Note two Egyptian “four-forty” examples.
- The Temple near Luxor is 440 megalithic yards long. It is known asthe Mortuary Temple of Hatshepsut near Luxor, Egypt.
- The distance from the Great Pyramid in Egypt to the Sphinx is four hundred and forty megalithic yards. This is documented in the works of the Reverend John Michell.
Twelve Hundred Foot Measures (Equals 440 Megalithic Yards) at Other Locations
The civilization of Harappa:
- The Indus Valley Civilization (Harappans) was located in what is Pakistan and northwest India. It is on the fertile flood plain of the Indus River and its vicinity. Evidence of religious practices date back to 5500 BCE. The length of the unearthed city blocks was 440 megalithic yards.The Great Circle in Newark, Ohio was built by the Hopewell culture. The Great Circle is a large earthen enclosure. It formed one part of the Newark Earthworks. The Newark site is the largest set of geometric earthworks. Their dates are (100 B.C. to 500 A.D.) They are pre-contact North American Indian people. Diameter = 440 megalithic yards(same as 1200 feet).
Where us the solution to this enigma? Answer: It is buried number codes in the 3 x 3 number square. DSOworks.com has been blogging about the use of magic squares in antiquity. The most important and prominent is the 3 x 3. This number square is about to be revitalized. It holds the means that will allow us to regain a new Golden Age of Plenty and Peace. This number square is the smallest. Yet, it it is the largest. The cosmos grows from it. Here is the traditional arrangement.
To find the 1200 foot measure which is hidden as 440 shorter Egyptian cubits, we must (1) break a code. (2) You must know the equivalency of ancient measures works.
- Add the numbers around the perimeter of the square two at the time. Then overlap them. Thus, 49 + 92 + 27 + 76 + 61 + 18 + 83 + 34 = 440. Reverse the numbers as 43 + 38 + 81 + 16 etc. = 440. Each side of the Great Pyramid measures 440 cubits. The cubit used was 1.71818….feet. From the Pyramid to the Sphinx is 440 megalithic yards.
- One megalithic yard = 2.7272727… feet. By fraction it is 30/11 feet. 1200 feet ÷ 30/11 feet per megalithic yard = 440 megalithic yards. One side of the length of the Great Pyramid’s square base is 440 cubits of 1.71818…feet. The length of the distance from the Pyramid to the Sphinx is 440 megalithic yards. Both draw on a hidden 440 number code of the 3 x 3 number square.
Conclusion: Good and wonderful times are about to start. A new Golden Age. It will be activated by 440 sites. See the movie, Independence Day (the first one). The world is saved by a pilot driving his aircraft into an alien spaceship. 440 is a number prominently displayed on the upper left behind his seat.