Megalithic Measure has a Broadway Marque (the picture above of real Broadway signs is just for analogy, of course): Oh well, back to our little tic-tack-toe board. Here’s quick review of some. Refer back to the picture of the featured image on top so you can properly place these numbers on the tick-tack-toe board.
- perimeter one = 4+9+2+7+6+1+8+3 = 40
- perimeter 2 = 49 + 92 + 27 + 76 + 61 + 18 + 83 + 34 = 440
- perimeter 3 = 492 + 276 + 618 + 834 = 2220
- center = 5
- the perimeter totals the same (2220) forwards or backwards.
- among the myriad of ways to crack the code are reading the numbers three at the time (or by hundreds) in opposition. For example: 492 + 618 = 1,110; or 276 + 824 = 1110 (for those who have not been reading the blogs, the perimeter of the Great Pyramid is 1110 megalithic yards of 2.72 feet)
Now Here’s the Big Broadway Marquee of Megalithic Measure.
When the secret code is unmasked, we learn the megalithic Phantom of the Opera’s true identity.
- P1 (40) + P2(440) + P3 (2220) divided by square root of 5 = one megalithic yard of 2.72 feet (rounded up from 2.7195). Five is the central number of the square. Of course, with the square, we just have numbers. Cultures around the world have attached their own measure to the numbers.
- Remember. In cracking the code, one of the key ways that numbers are read are forwards and backwards three at the time. Keeping in mind that as the megalithic yard comes from this system; the megalithic inch is a straight read horizontally; left to right across the bottom: Just like a Broadway marquee. One megalithic inch = 0.816 inches.
- Read the numbers the other way, and 0.618 expresses the Golden Section as 1/1.618 = 0.618…
- As previously blogged about, 15 can be found as a total of numbers in a straight line by single digits in 8 ways. Example 4 + 5 + 6 = 15; 3 + 5 + 7 =15 etc., Thus 8 x 15 = 120.Take the 120 total of the square and multiply this number by itself: 120 X 120 = 14,400. You have the number of feet in a megalithic mile.
Conclusion: (1) The Broadway Marquee of Megalithic Measure is the 3 x 3 number square that children try to solve by the 4th grade. This knowledge was illuminated for me by an old Indian spirit guide from the maternal American Indian Lennie Lenape tribe. She dwells around the beautiful, spring fed, Oquaga Lake. I call her the “Lady of the Lake:|”. (2) Finally and most important: The 3 x 3 number square has a unifying simplicity to it that is completely capable of bringing about a new and lasting era of peace and plenty for all mankind: Where there is unity, there is peace.