Code: Tree of Life: Does the Tree of Life Have a Message? Yes. But, you have to read numbers like words. Ancient civilizations did it. The art was called by the Greek word, “Gematria”. Check it out online. Musicians have a knack for numbers. Look at how the emanations on the Tree of Life are numbered in columns.
CODE: TREE OF LIFE: HOW TO WORK THE THREE COLUMNS TO FIND THE HIDDEN MESSAGE
- Look at the vertical columns, We have 3, 5 and 8 on the left. 1,6,9, and 10 are in the central column. Finally,2,4, and 7 are on the right side.
- Next, multiply the numbers in each column. We have 3 x 5 x 8 = 120. Then, 1 x 6 x 9 x 10 = 540. Finally, 2 x 4 x 7 = 56.
- My accuracy of numbers into words by gematria can be double checked on line. Or, by anyone knowledgeable in Hebrew. Finally, by the rules of “colel” a phrase or word may be altered, in when necessary by one(1). It essence is still kept in tact. This is amply explained in the writings of John Michell. See his View Over Atlantis and City of Revelation.
With the above three points in mind we find that:
- ירושלים (Jerusalem) has a numerical equivalent (gematria) of 596 Adding the products of the middle and right pillars we have: 540 + 56 = 596 or Jerusalem
- יִשְׂרָאֵל (“Israel“) has a numerical value of 541. The equals the middle pillar plus one allowed for the rule of “colel” as per John Michell (City of Revelation & View Over Atlantis)
- A theme of my blogs is how holy sites were built by established vibrations per second of set musical tones of the diatonic scale. They used the vibrations per second of these tones and transferred to the measuring unit of the given culture. Tonal vibrations of the diatonic scale are listed by Issac Asimov in On Physics. The sum of the products of the left pillar and right pillar set the diatonic tone E at 660: 120 + 540 = 660.
- Psalm 119 has the most lines- 176. The products of the left and right pillars added together total 176. 120 + 56 = 176. Also, as John Michell points out in his works: The ratio of measure in antiquity was 176:175. A.E. Berriman in his Historical Metrology also discusses this topic.
- אָרוֹן קׄדֶש- The Holy Ark has a Hebrew gematria of 661. As Michell stated, one is allowed for “colel”. Its 660 equals the sum of the product of the left and middle pillar: 540 + 120 = 660.
- On the square of 3 x 3, featured image, the total of 15 can be found in 8 ways: Two diagonally, three horizontally and thee vertically. 8 x 15 = 120. That is the product of the pillar numbers on the right as 3 x 5 x 8 = 120.
- עבר The three letter root for Hebrew is ayin, veis and reisch. It totals 272. The universal measure of the megalithic yard is 2.72 feet It is derived from the equation 5 x 6/ 5 + 6 or 30/11 = approximates one megalithic yard. It means to pass or cross over as Abraham did when he came to Canaan. The right column on the Tree becomes 2 x 4 x 7 when the numbers are multiplied. The product is 56. We have just seen how five and six form the root of the word, Hebrew. The rose of 5 petals and the lily of 6 formed the basis of religious philosophy in the Medieval Ages. Read my blog on the subject
Artist John Singer Sargent Year 1885 There’s Philosophy in a Flower
Code: Does the Tree of Life Have a Message? The answer is yes. It beautifully presents key concepts by numbers in Judaism and the Bible. Also, music is the guide that can lead us on the path of peace and beauty. Stay tuned for more blogs.