Five Meets Six as Yin Meets Yang in Antiquity. Here we will consider mathematical interaction between five and six. These numbers were worked together by mathematics in many ways. The list given below specifies a few.
We begin with Stonehenge.
This first stage is dated to around 3100 BC. Within the outer edge of the enclosed area is a circle of 56 pits. Each is about 3 ft 3 in)in diameter. They are known as the Aubrey holes after John Aubrey. He was seventeenth-century antiquarian who was thought to have first identified them.
- Thirty fuses five meets six by multiplication. 5 x 6 = 30.
- These 30 stones are set in a circle diameter 108 feet. This is characteristic of a regular five-sided pentagon. Each angle of a regular pentagon is 108°.
- We also have he next two multiplied consecutive numbers: 7 x 8 = 56.
The area of Stonehenge area spreads over 6,500 acres. Deed holders include the English Heritage, National Trust, and Ministry of Defense. Others are farmers and miscellaneous landholders. In the past five and six met in numerous ways. This is especially true in basic measurement units. Below are listings.
Examples of Five Meets Six
- Five was thought of as the footprint of the pentagon.
- Six was the symbol of the hexagon
- Thus. five was considered yin. Six was thought of as yang.
- 6/5 = 1.2 This approximates Egyptian remen which is 1.2165… feet .
- 6 x 5/6 + 5 = 2.727272…A megalithic yard is 2.72 feet.
- 6 x 6 x 6/5 x 5 x 5 = 1.728. The larger Egyptian cubit is 1.728 feet.
- 6²/5² – 1.44. One hundred and forty-four is a Fibonacci number.
- 6 x 6 x 6 x 6 / 5 x 5 x 5 x 5 = 2.0736. Approximates the Palestinian cubit of 2.107 feet.
- (6 to the 6th power) / (5 to the sixth power) = 2.979…This is close to the three foot English yard.
- At Central America and the Mexican Pyramid of the Sun: The key unit of measure was the “hunab.” (See Peter Tompkins Mysteries of the Mexican Pyramids). The hunab is 3.41 feet. Again, fives and sixes as: (5 x 5 x 5) + (6 x 6 x 6) = 341. I took this information from my previous blog called “Measure Proves a Pre-Genesis Citadel in Mexico.”
A Fascinating Note on Five meets Six
341 as (5 x 5 x 5 ) + (6 x 6 x 6) refers to world before Genesis. Here’s how: The name of the pre-creation God was Emesh אֶ֣מֶשׁ: “Laban said unto Jacob: The God of your fathers, Emesh, said to me…” In Hebrew “Emesh” literally means “yesternight.” Reference Genesis (31:29). Letters doubled as numbers in middle eastern languages. There were no separate numbers apart from letters. Here are the letters in Hebrew with the representative numbers of emesh. אֶ֣מֶשׁ – Alef = 1; Mem = 40; shin = 300. Ancient Hebrew ( and modern) have the same symbol representing both a letter and a number.