The picture is sunset on Oquaga Lake where the Oquaga Spirit resides. The spirit, a female, American Indian spirit from the Lennie Lenape tribe was the inspiration. A book of poetry, The Oquaga Spirit Speaks, will be featured soon on the products page of DSOworks.com The book was dictated , word by word, by this spirit. Also, Sharon and I wrote major works on Lake Oquaga including our full length, orchestrated opera- The Cup of Cleopatra. Contact us for production costs and details. This spirit also instructed me on the 3 x3 number grid pictured below. As I wrote in the poetry book:
- What a communicator was she, This sprite both blithe and free. So much she needed an ear, She ignored my tranquility.
God’s Gateway To Our Planet is a Grid of Numbers. Specifically, it is the smallest of the 7 number squares of antiquity. However, this 3 x 3 number square grows into the largest of the 7. Why are numbers of such importance? They provide the Gateway. She also enlightened me about the 3 x 3 grid.
- At one time letters and numbers were represented by the same symbol. In English we currently have letter “A” and #1. Contrast this to Hebrew and ancient Greek. An example being, symbols for the letter Hebrew Alef and the Greek Alpha were also the symbols for #1.
- Every letter and consequently word or phrase had a numerical equivalent.
- Words were also implied by numbers. In our modern way of thinking we separate words and numbers. Consequently, words use the right side of the brain and numbers, the left. In this regard, could say that our advanced civilization has schizophrenia. That wasn’t always the case.
Great consideration was given to the numerical equivalents of Holy names: Basic names of God harmonize with the 3 x 3 number square. Here’s how:
GOD’S GATEWAY IS ON THE 3 X 3 NUMBER SQUARE
In Hebrew count letters as well as read from left to right. A two letter name for God found in the Torah is “Yah”. Please follow the letters above as I describe the following: Yah is spelled with a Yod and Hei. They are the symbols for 10 and 5 respectively. The 15 total of this name can be found in 8 ways by straight line of three numbers on the magic square: Three by vertical addition; three by horizontal addition; and two by diagonal addition.
Another key name of God is spelled with a double “yod”. It is a standard substitute for the sacred and unutterable four letter name. Again, count the letters of the above alphabet starting left and going to right in the alphabet. “Yod” is the 10th letter. Two “yods” = 2 x 10 = 20. Look at the perimeter of 8 numbers around the central 5. Even numbers are distinct from odd numbers. Even numbers occupy the corners. Odd numbers are found in between. With odds, 1 + 3 + 7 + 9 = 20. With evens: 4 + 2+ 8 + 6 = 20.
To draw a conclusion, we must regard the following:
- Holy sites all over the ancient world were built by this number square. They were built by this code so they would be holy. I’ve already blogged about many of them.
- Numerous authors, including John Michell, clearly state and explain how the Temple of Solomon was built by outlay, design and mathematics this number square. It hides a Masonic symbol.
Watch for more blogs in the future. Here’s another bonus. David playing Debussy’s Claire de Lune. An excerpt from my one hour of Debussy recorded at the Glen Ridge Performing Arts Center in Sarasota, Fl. The hour of Debussy will be available shortly on DSOworks.com as a product. Or, you can hear me play nightly at the Gasparilla Inn in Boca Grande, Fl on their vintage Steinway grands.