Hidden Periodic Chart Sequence in Antiquity. What is the Periodic Chart? The periodic table, or periodic table of elements, is a tabular arrangement of the chemical elements. It isordered by their atomic number, electron configuration, and recurring chemical properties. Its structure shows periodic trends.
Look at the odd numbered number squares of antiquity. In this regard, we view:
- The 3 x 3 number square of Saturn.
- The 5 x 5 number square of Mars.
- The 7 x 7 number square of Venus.
- The 9 x 9 number square of the Moon.
Hidden Periodic Chart Sequence –
What is the Sequence? It is the vertical difference in numbers set by the first row of the chart. We have the following:
Incredible Symmetry Between the Periodic Chart and Odd Numbered Squares of the Ancients
The master number square of the ancients is the 3 x 3. Please check the internal link below for further explanation through geometry. It also holds the vertical sequence in code by the lines of its graph. However it incredibly sets the numerical pattern in motion. The total picture of illustrated by squares of Saturn, Venus, Mars and the Moon clearly reveal the numbers of the periodic sequence. Thus we have the sequence by geometrical ratios and by actual numbers.
Hidden Periodic Chart Sequence is Uncovered in Odd Number Squares
The ancient number square sequence is in the same perfect order. View the odd numbered squares as follows: Locate the one number in the center of the oddly numbered squares. Then look diagonally at two numbers as follows: (1) Immediately above and to the right. (2) Immediately below and to the left.
- Here are the first two such diagonal numbers of the 3 x 3 Square of Saturn: 2 and 8.
- Next look at the 5 x 5 of Mars. We have the 8 and 18 in diagonal with the central 13.
- Next we have the 7 x 7 of Venus. We have the 18 and the 32 in diagonal with the center. That completes the main defining numbers of the periodic chart however, let’s continue the sequence.
- Look at the 9 x 9 of the Moon. We have 32 and 50. Here is a special case. When we add 32 + 50 = 82. This is the highest atomic number of a non-radioactive element. It effectively completes the stable elemental series.
Why the planetary associations? This does not prove a lost ancient, advanced civilization that used number squares instead of our periodic chart. But it makes the likelihood slightly greater than previously thought.