Measure Proves a Pre-Genesis Citadel in Mexico. This is in the site called Teotihuacan. Its Citadel with the Pyramids of the Sun and Moon are traceable to about 100 AD. However, many think the actual site and its foundations are a lot older. The unit of measure used is called the “hunab”. It was discovered by Hugh Harleston Jr. The measure is found extensively throughout Central America. One hunab = 3.41 feet. The clue of the measure is given by this same number found in references in Genesis. In a concept called gematria, letters doubled as numbers. For example in Greek and Hebrew letters and numbers shared the same symbol. For example, alpha (Greek) and alef (Hebrew) were both letter “A” and number “1”. Thought always involved words and numbers.
TRACING ANTIQUITY BACK BY USE OF MEASURE BY NUMBER NUMBER 341
- The gematria of names of God were often found in the unit of measure that was used in for architecture. For example, I’ve blogged about how the megalithic yard of 2.72 feet. It totals the the pyramided names in Hebrew of Elohim (200) and Yahweh (72).
- God exists forever. The name of the pre-creation God was Emesh אֶ֣מֶשׁ: “Laban said unto Jacob: The God of your fathers, Emesh, said to me…” In Hebrew “Emesh” literally means “yesternight.” Reference Genesis (31:29).
- אֶ֣מֶשׁ – Alef = 1; Mem = 40; shin = 300. Total is 341.
- אֶ֣מֶשׁ- The three Hebrew letters of Emesh are the the “mother” of all the Hebrew letters. They are the classification heading for the the remaining 19.
- Finally, אֶ֣מֶשׁ, as explained by Rabbi Aryeh Kaplan in the Sefer Yetzirah, explains how this word represents “Gloom, waste, and desolation”. His reference is to Job 30:3. This state of chaos is depicted in Genesis 1:2: Now the earth was unformed and void and darkness was upon the face of the deep...”
MY CONCLUDING POINTS
- The God of Jacob’s fathers was Emesh.
- Plural implies the existence of at least several previous generations of Jacob’s fathers.
- Emesh has a numerical equivalent of 341 by Hebrew gematria.
- The 12 inch foot measure is also of great antiquity. John Michell in the View Over Atlantis and John Berriman in Ancient Metrology are sources. Examples of the cubic inch of gold as a unit of weight are found in museums across Europe. The cube as 12 edges for a total of 12 inches or total length of one foot.
- I believe that in the use of the 3.41 foot hunab, this Central American tradition goes back to Jacob’s fathers, wih reference to Genesis 31:29.
- Apparently, the world was in gloom because the vessels or emanations of the Tree of Life did not interact. We as the people of our planet, need to interact, share and co-operate. That is the way to reactivate the Tree of Life. Away with gloom. Let’s have happiness and contentment.