Measurements at the Great Pyramid used 3 primary units. The foot, Egyptian cubit and megalithic yard. They are to be found on plate XXII in The View Over Atlantis. First, a little background from Wikipedia: John Michell was an English author. He was a prominent figure in the Earth mysteries movement. He published over forty books.
- The megalithic yard is approximated by 2.72 feet.
- The Egyptian cubit is the shorter of 1.718 feet.
- The foot used was the standard 12 inch foot.
Author John Michell Goes into Great Depths on Measurements of Ancient Sites
What I have discovered: All three units are found in the 3 x 3 number square. All three units are co-measurable. One equals the other on a linear basis.
- The perimeter of the base is 1,110 megalithic yards.
- It measurements by feet are within a fraction, 3,024.
- In the shorter Egyptian cubits (1.718 feet) 1760.
The 3 x 3 square uses numbers 1 to 9. Any row of three totals 15. An Indian spirit priestess from the Lennie Lenape tribe was my mentor. She taught me abut the hidden codes when i dwelled on Oquaga Lake. I was the accompanist and pianist at Scott’s Oquaga Lake House for some 15 years.
- View the square by 3 numbers at the time. Pair them by opposites. Also, any three numbers that cross the center is its own opposite number. Their sum is always 1,110. Example, 492 + 618 = 1,110. Or, 951 + 159 = 1,110.
- View the square 2 numbers at the time by opposites. Any two numbers that crosses the center are paired in the same row. The sum is always 110. Thus, 49 + 61 = 110. Or, 35 + 75 = 110. The 110 can be pulled out of the square in 16 ways. Thus, 16 X 110 = 1,760.
- So where is the feet? How do we come by its 3,024? Remove the four corner numbers as 1,3,5, and 8. The 5 remaining numbers by tradition are called the gnomon. Multiply these 5 numbers: We have 4 x 9 x 2 x 7 x 6 = 3024. How about the corner, you ask? It enumerates the number of inches in a foot. First, keep in mind, the above number square freely multiplies or divides it significant sums by powers of 10. It can go to the infinitely large or small. I already have blogs explaining this. Just press “all posts” on DSOworks.com. Thus we have, 1 x 3 x 5 x 8 = 120. Divide 120 by 10 = 12. This specifies the inches in the foot.
Conclusion: What unifies us in turn makes us family. We need treat each other with kindness and respect. I feel we are about to enter a wonderful new era of peace and plenty. God has blessed us. Finally, I have just received the best news while working on this blog. It will be posted as an event on DSOworks.com. Our new musical, Golden Roads, will headline a major Sarasota arts festival! Keep watching.