Oneness Comes With the Ancient Temple Plan. Those who have read my blogs know I have a rapport with the Oquaga Spirit. She is from the Lennie Lenape tribe of American Indians. I had been searching to see if there was a unified source for the arts and sciences of mankind. The spirit fulfilled my wish. During our visits, I was the house piano player at Scotts Oquaga Lake House. First, something about the Indians:
How do you pronounce “Lenape?” What does it mean?
Lenape is pronounced “Leh-NAH-pay” and it means “the people.” Sometimes you will see this name spelled Lenápe or Lenapi instead. The tribe is also known as the Lenni Lenape (“true people”) or the Delaware Indians (after the Delaware River, which runs through Lenni Lenape territory.)
Where do the Lenni Lenape Indians live?
The Lenni Lenapes were original people of the mid-Atlantic area. Here are some maps showing the geography of the Lenapes and their neighbors in New Jersey, Delaware, New York and Pennsylvania. Most Lenape Indians were driven out of their homeland by the British. Here is a partial map of the forced travels of the Lenape Indians. The Americans eventually relocated them to Oklahoma, where the modern Delaware Indian tribes are located today. Other Lenape people joined the Nanticoke or Munsee Delawares. There are also some small Lenne Lenape communities remaining in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. The total Lenape population is around 16,000.
The Oquaga Spirit communicated the following to me about Oneness:
- The hidden codes of the 3 x 3 number square. Most people only see one: Where any row of 3 numbers totals 15.
- The spirit gave me volumes of poetry about her philosophy and about Oquaga Lake.Right now, only the Oquaga Spirit Speaks is available.
- She illuninated the featured picture in a vision. I was able to visualize it while hiking around the loop that goes around the lake. Then she told me how and where it was used since prehistoric times. The diameter of 352 starts the process. That corresponds to number to the vibrations per second of the diatonic tone, “F”.
Here are Some Examples of How the Ancient Temple Plan Unified Music and Building in Oneness
- Diatonic middle “C” vibrates 264 times per second (as per Issac Asimov, On Physics). At Stonehenge, the distance from the center of the Sarsen Circle to to Heel onte is 264 feet. On the ancient temple plan the distance from the center of the design to the point that bisects the longer and outer rectangle is 264 by number.Different cultures assigned their own measures to these numbers,
- The distance from the lower red arrow in the picture straight up to the point that bisects the line of the length of the larger rectangle is 440. One length of the side of the great pyramid is 440 shorter Egyptian cubits (1.71818…feet). Secondly, the distance from the Great Pyramid to the Sphinx is 440 megalithic yards (2.7272…feet/MY). Both diatonic and the currently used A-440 /sec.
At one time music was a primary bonds that brought oneness to all the sciences and arts. That’s why David, in the Bible, is first considered as a musician. Enjoy the spirit’s poetry sampling below. Also, click on the blog underneath to learn more about the Lenape.
The Oquaga Spirit Speaks About Her North American Indian Tribe Where Women Ruled. They were part of the Algonquin Indian nation. Could this spirit speak! My poem on the Oquaga Spirit states the situation: What a communicator was she This sprite both blithe and free. So much she needed…