Scriptures That Reveal the Hidden Code. The key that can open the door to peace on earth is here. It has been here all along. Many biblical passages refer to this key. It’s a simple mathematical puzzle: Set numbers 1 to 9 in a grid. Any row of three must total 15. The picture is below. Also, in this blog I will point out a few of the Biblical references. More will be referred to in future blogs. To see the hidden code, here’s what to do:
- First, confining lines must be removed.
- To get you started, read the code by hundreds as follows. 276 + 834 = 1110. Or, 753 + 357 = 1,110 etc. The perimeter around the Great Pyramid of Egypt is 1,110 megalithic yards.
- Any row by hundreds that does not cross the cental 5 must be added to its opposite 3 numbers, only backwards. Then it equals 1,110.
- Any row that crosses the center is its own number forwards and backwards. This is also illustrated immediately above.
Among the Key Scriptures that Give it Reference is Isaiah 45:2-3.
To understand the meaning of this heading remember from previous blogs: Add the numbers 1 to 9 together. They total 45. That is the chapter number in the heading above. The key central number is 5. Add the two verse numbers in this Scripture as 2 + 3 = 5. Here is the Biblical text: ““I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel.”
(Isaiah 45:2-3). Number 5 is surrounded by the 8 other numbers. Number five is thus encapsulated. It holds “the treasure of darkness, and hidden riches…”
But, The Scriptures Do Not Stop Here. Consider the 4 Gospels
- St. Matthew 3:3 Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight.
- St. Mark:1-3 Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight.
- St. Luke 3:4 Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight.
- St John 1:23 Make straight the way of the Lord.
By making straight the way of the Lord (which refers to removing the grid from the numbers) the code can be read. The lines, put simply, confine and limit. Finally, the spirit that revealed the code to me is a poetess. On my walks in the Catskill Mountains, she dictated a book of poetry. It is now a product on DSOworks.com. The title is The Oquaga Spirit Speaks. The second and enlarged version is now available. Italso filled with color pictures of the area around Deposit, New York. . The poetry and picture offers hours of fun and many surprises. I worked at a resort as a piano player during the summers. It is called Scotts Oquaga Lake House. On hikes is when the spirit dictated her poetry. Here’s some of her wisdom: “If it’s life you wish to live and enjoy it to the marrow; then get thee a walking stick and hear the morning sparrow”.