Seemingly Magical Synergetics & R. Buckminster Fuller. First, who was R. Buckminster Fuller?
- Richard Buckminster “Bucky” Fuller (/ˈfʊlər/; July 12, 1895 – July 1, 1983) was an American architect, systems theorist, author, designer, and inventor. Fuller published more than 30 books, coining or popularizing terms such as “Spaceship Earth“, ephemeralization, and synergetic. He also developed numerous inventions, mainly architectural designs, and popularized the widely known geodesic dome. Carbon molecules known as fullerenes were later named by scientists for their structural and mathematical resemblance to geodesic spheres. Fuller was the second World President of Mensa from 1974 to 1983.[2
- What is Fuller’s definition of synergy? Basically, you cannot predict the behavior of any system by looking at its individual parts. In Synergetics, section 109.01 Fuller states: “All alloys are synergetic.” He explains how chrome-nickel-steel has a far greater combined tensile strength than the combined muscle of all its individual metals. That is what makes the jet engine stable for high speed travel. Otherwise, the engine would melt.
The ancient Greeks and older cultures knew of the synergy of the 3 x 3 number square. This dates back to at least the Mesolithic era.∗ In a similar fashion, the 3 x 3 number square can make civilization stable today. Its synergetics, in turn, will make war obsolete. .
∗Mesolithic Period is also called Middle Stone Age. It is between the Paleolithic Period (Old Stone Age), with its chipped stone tools, and the Neolithic Period (New Stone Age), with its polished stone tools. They kept a Golden Age afloat with its synergy. Fuller does write about this.
Actually, in the entire Universe, the 3 x 3 number square is the ultimate synergetic model: If you look at its parts, you will never know the entirety. The entirety encompasses infinity. In seemingly magical synergetics; it synergizes all. “Where is the interaction of its parts”, you are probably asking?
Just Two of the Seemingly Magical Synergetics of the 3 x 3 Number Square Given Below
- Add the numbers around the central 5 (I term these numbers p1 which stands for perimeter one). 4 + 9 + 2 + 7 + 6 + 1 + 8 + 3 = 40. That is the single and obvious view. Let’s continue.
- Add numbers two at the time overlapping the numbers. (I call this p-2. This stands for perimeter two: 49 + 92 + 27 + 76 + 61 + 18 + 83 + 34 = 440.
- Now take the numbers three at the time. Overlap the third with the first number. I call this p-3. This stands for perimeter three. 492 + 276 + 618 + 834 = 2,220.Then (p-1) is 40 + (P-2) is 440 + ( P-3) 2,220 = 2700. Finally, Divide this 2700 total of p1 + p2 + p3 by/ p3(2220) or 40 + 440 + 2220/2220 = 1.2162…’ which is virtually one Egyptian remen. The remen is 1.2165 feet. Very important: A remen = 14.6 inches. (12 x 1.2165). The inch is of ancient origin. Cubic inches of gold were standard weights. Samples exist from Greece and Egypt. They are in the British Museum.
Many blogs on DSOworks.com define and reveal different aspects this most precious gem of mankind. I strongly believe Atlantis existed. They strayed from the way. Plato wrote about the subject. The seemingly magical synergetics of this number square can remake our existence harmonious with one another once more.