Tenfold is on a tiny number square grows to infinity. The formula can also be pictured as a pattern. It repeats as it grows. Here’s how it works:
- Any two opposite numbers total ten. Here some pairs: 4 + 6 = 10. Or, 9 + 1 = 10.
- By two numbers at the time: 49 + 61 = 110. Another, 29 + 81 = 110. If it crosses the center, it’s dual to itself: 59 + 51 = 110. Or, 15 + 95 = 110. This number, 110 can be pulled out of the square in 16 different ways.
- Behold. It works three numbers at the time: 492 + 618 = 1110. Or, 951 + 159 = 1110. This number can be pulled out of here it 8 different ways.
The above maneuvers entailed a straight treatment of the numbers: All in a row. But when you twist and turn the numbers, they grow to infinity in their balance. This is the “grain of mustard seed” that grows into the largest plant. The Gospels refer to it. In this manner the smallest number square defines and describes infinity.
- Thus, 4,927 + 6,183 = 11,110.
- 15, 943 + 95,167 = 111,110.
- Or another two sets of 5 numbers, 81,672 + 29,438 = 111,110
- Or, let’s go bigger: 38,167,294 + 72,943,816 = 111,111,110
Twist,turn, then add the numbers. There is no computer, nothing is big enough to contain the twisting and turning balance of fives on this, the tiniest of number squares and its tenfold multiples. It goes on forever. It is virtually timeless. What conclusions can we draw.
- Any of the numbers given as the sums above are all multiples of 5; Repeated fives, this is.
- First, 10/2 = 5. Next 110/2 = 55. Then 1110/2 = 555. Next, 11110/2 = 5555. etc. to infinity. My blogs have been about how all our sciences and arts come from this number square. Once you understand how God used this number square, His use of it in our cosmos becomes apparent. Thus, infinity our Universe consists of growing and repetitive fives.
SO HOW IS TENFOLD (which offers the first 5 multiple) TREATED IN THE BIBLE? VERY PROMINENTLY.
What was related above has been part of my own journey and personal discovery. I learned these principles on Oquaga Lake in Deposit, New York. It was through a spiritual medium from the Lennie Lenope tribe of American Indians. What is below is from another source: The Wisdom of the Hebrew Alphabet by Rabbi Michael L Munk.
Religion Book Review: The Wisdom in the Hebrew Alphabet (ArtScroll (Mesorah)
- With 10 utterances God created the world.
- These utterances correspond to the 10 Commandments. According to Pesikta Rabbasi, the world’s existence depends on their observance.
- Other tens include: 10 miracles (plagues) were performed in Egypt. Ten were performed at the Sea of Reeds. Ten times the Israelites tested God in the wilderness. Ten miracles were seen in the Temple (Avos ch. 5).
Conclusion: We live in wonderful times: The humble and tiny 3 x 3 number square can lead the way back to peace, plenty and paradise. Through its smallness it proves that humility is one of the best qualities. According to the Torah, Moses was the most humble man on earth.