Tens: Here’s the Formula on How Tens Grow into Infinity. On my last blog on DSOworks.com featured the 3 x 3 number square. Ironically it is the smallest of the number squares. Yet, it is the largest. It can grow into infinity. In Genesis it is one of God’s favorite numbers. The grids for all number squares outline a net. Take the first sentence of Genesis. I will alliterate the Hebrew. It states: “Be-ray-sheet” (in the beginning), God created the Heavens and the Earth. Substitute “be-reh-shet”. The first sentence becomes: “In the net God created the Heavens and the Earth.” The root letters in Hebrew for “in the net” and “in the beginning” are the same. They both share the basic three letters in Hebrew: reisch, shin and tav. Even first word of the Torah is incredibly profound.
Here is a quick review of the last blog. Please read the entire blog for maximum benefit. Look at the number square above as I describe the numbers.
- Any two opposite numbers total ten. Here some pairs: 4 + 6 = 10. Or, 9 + 1 = 10.
- By two numbers at the time: 49 + 61 = 110. Another, 29 + 81 = 110. If it crosses the center, it’s dual to itself: 59 + 51 = 110. Or, 15 + 95 = 110. This number, 110 can be pulled out of the square in 16 different ways.
- It also works three numbers at the time: 492 + 618 = 1110. Or, 951 + 159 = 1110. This number can be pulled out of here it 8 different ways.
- The above maneuvers entailed a straight treatment of the numbers: All in a row. But when you twist and turn the numbers, they grow to infinity in their balance. This is the “grain of mustard seed” that grows into the largest plant. The Gospels refer to it. In this manner the smallest number square defines and describes infinity.
- Thus, 4,927 + 6,183 = 11,110.
- 15, 943 + 95,167 = 111,110.
- Or another two sets of 5 numbers, 81,672 + 29,438 = 111,110
- Or, let’s go bigger: 38,167,294 + 72,943,816 = 111,111,110
HERE’S THE FORMULA EXPRESSED BY TENS AS THE NUMBERS TWIST AND TURN TO INFINITY
One pair of opposite numbers as described above. Each single pair totals (10¹) or simply, …………………..10
Two pairs of opposite numbers as described above. Each double pair totals (10¹ + 10² ) or…………………110
Three pairs of opposite numbers as described above. Each triple pair totals (10¹+ 10² + 10³} or ………1,110
Perhaps you can see why I used bowling pins as the featured image. But, let’s continue with another next two examples:
Four pairs of opposite numbers as described above. Each pair of four total (10¹+ 10² + 10³ + 10 to the 4th) or 11,110.
Five pairs of opposite numbers as described above. Each pair of five totals 10¹+ 10² + 10³ + (10 to the 4th) + (10 to the fifth) , or 111,110.
The list keeps going on to infinity. The great irony number squares is this: The smallest of the number squares is not only the largest, but it is also infinitely large.
God is everything. From the smallest to the largest. He makes his appearance through this “grain of mustard seed.” What happy days these are as this knowledge spreads across the globe. Also, I plan to continue blogging until the realization that we are all one with Him becomes known.-David.