Characteristic Number Binders are Plus One. The word “pastries” suggests many kinds of baked products made from ingredients such as flour, sugar, milk, butter, shortening, baking powder, and eggs. Flour and eggs are binders that keep the ingredients together. Number squares also have binders. They are called characteristic numbers. Any two opposite numbers on the perimeter of such a square have a plus one effect on the total. Without these number binders, the number square could not exist. The 8 x 8 number square has 64 “houses”. Multiple perimeters around the center all share the +1 property. On the 8 x 8, the center consists of the four numbers: 37, 28, and 36, 29. Note some of the following 65 sequences. They are all characteristic number binders.
- The center is also becomes a perimeter. For, 37 + 28 = 65. Or, 36 + 29 = 65.
- Here are some other means of arriving at plus “1” totals of 65: Look at the yellow diagonal. 64 + 1 = 65. Or. 55 + 10 = 65. Again, 46 + 19 = 65.
- Look at the brownish-orange diagonal, 57 + 8 = 65. Or 50 + 15 = 65.
Civilizations Everywhere Used 6 and 5 for units of building measure.
- 6/5 = 1.2 An Egyptian remen is 1.2165 feet.
- 6 x 5/6 + 5 = 2.727272…A megalithic yard is 2.72 feet.
- 6 x 6 x 6/5 x 5 x 5 = 1.728. The larger Egyptian cubit is 1.728 feet.
- 6²/5² = 1.44. One hundred and forty four is a Fibonacci number and a dozen dozens.
- 6 x 6 x 6 x 6 / 5 x 5 x 5 x 5 = 2.0736. Approximates the Palestinian cubit of 2.107 feet.
- (6 to the 6th power) / (5 to the sixth power) = 2.979… By number this isis close to the three foot English yard.
- Very important for Central America and the Mexican Pyramid of the Sun: The key unit of measure was the “hunab.” (See Peter Tompkins Mysteries of the Mexican Pyramids). The hunab is 3.41 feet. Again, the invaluable fives and sixes: (5 x 5 x 5) + (6 x 6 x 6) = 341. I took this information from my previous blog called “Measure Proves a Pre-Genesis Citadel in Mexico.” Click on the internal links below for more information
Good: God’s Word That Describes Creation – DSO Works On this internal link the characteristic number that binds the 4 x 4 square together is 17.
Look at the checkered 8 x 8 number square above. Any two opposite numbers going around the concentric perimeters total 65. The total is always the total number of squares plus one. It can be expressed by characteristic total = n² + 1. John Michell explains how the Great Pyramid of Egypt was based on this number square.
Characteristic Number Binders are the Plus One Part
The question becomes what did the plus “1” represent in antiquity? It represented the unity of all things with the Creator. Thus each ancient number square, through its characteristic number, touches the plus one concept. The one becomes: The “Ultimate“, the summum bonum, the “Absolute Infinite“, the “Transcendent“, or Existence or Being itself. We are about to have another Golden Age. Understanding number squares is one way to illuminate the path.