Water as Yin and #1080 Referred to the Same Principle. It receives the energy from yang. With the featured picture the water of Oquaga Lake, it receives the in coming light from the sunset. Yin and water were thought of as female. Yang and jagged mountains were male. Yin is the essence of the central circle of Tif’eret pictured below. In the picture 8 paths are connected to it. So where is 1080 in Tif-eret?
Water as YIN IS CONNECTED TO THE NUMBER 1080
|The Sephirot in Jewish Kabbalah|
- Tif’eret is connected to 1080, the ancient principle of yin as follows: Eight paths (the straight lines) lead to and from this emanation. In effect they can be seen as outlining an octagon. An octagon has eight sides and eight angles. Each angle is 135 degrees. Thus, 8 x 135 = 1080.
- In ancient Hebrew letters doubled as numbers. There was only one notation for both. Thus, “aleph” actually was “A” and number “1”. This was called gematria. Spell Tif’eret in Hebrew. תפארת. By gematria the letters total 1081. By the rule of gematria called “colel” one could be added or subtracted from a word. In Hebrew Tif’ereth (1080) is at the core of the Tree of Life.
- Tif’eret tempers yang and yin. Six was thought of as a yang number. Tif’eret is the 6th circle or emanation. Although 8 paths radiate from it, the circle is also surrounded by a hexagon: This is outlined by six circles.
- 6 and 8 balance through their squares: 6² + 8² = 10². In effect they are as the shorter legs of a 6-8-10 right triangle.
These eight paths were used by Buddha. He made them into the eightfold noble path that led to the ideal state. Confucius (below) also based his philosophy on the Tree of Life model. In his commentary to the I Ching he states:
Change has an absolute limit:
This produces two modes;
Two modes produce four forms,
The four forms produce eight trigrams.
Paradise is at the core of these eight paths. The nature of paradise becomes “change.” We must be flexible to the flux and flow of cycles. Just like the story of Joseph in the Torah, (Genesis 41:37-57) there are cycles of good years and bad years. Those who expect good times will last forever are always disappointed. Likewise, those who bemoan the bad times must realize, they too will eventually give way to good times. How the Neolithic cultures also balanced extremes of good and bad times will be the topic of future blogs. They saw time as a fourfold cyclic entity and structured their environment accordingly.
Measurements at the Great Pyramid used 3 primary units. The foot, Egyptian cubit and megalithic yard. They are to be found on plate XXII in The View Over Atlantis. First, a little background from Wikipedia: John Michell was an English author. He was a prominent figure in the Earth mysteries movement. He published over forty books.
- The megalithic yard is approximated by 2.72 feet.
- The Egyptian cubit is the shorter of 1.718 feet.
- The foot used was the standard 12 inch foot.
Author John Michell Goes into Great Depths on Measurements of Ancient Sites
What I have discovered: All three units are found in the 3 x 3 number square. All three units are co-measurable. One equals the other on a linear basis.
- The perimeter of the base is 1,110 megalithic yards.
- It measurements by feet are within a fraction, 3,024.
- In the shorter Egyptian cubits (1.718 feet) 1760.
The 3 x 3 square uses numbers 1 to 9. Any row of three totals 15. An Indian spirit priestess from the Lennie Lenape tribe was my mentor. She taught me abut the hidden codes when i dwelled on Oquaga Lake. I was the accompanist and pianist at Scott’s Oquaga Lake House for some 15 years.
- View the square by 3 numbers at the time. Pair them by opposites. Also, any three numbers that cross the center is its own opposite number. Their sum is always 1,110. Example, 492 + 618 = 1,110. Or, 951 + 159 = 1,110.
- View the square 2 numbers at the time by opposites. Any two numbers that crosses the center are paired in the same row. The sum is always 110. Thus, 49 + 61 = 110. Or, 35 + 75 = 110. The 110 can be pulled out of the square in 16 ways. Thus, 16 X 110 = 1,760.
- So where is the feet? How do we come by its 3,024? Remove the four corner numbers as 1,3,5, and 8. The 5 remaining numbers by tradition are called the gnomon. Multiply these 5 numbers: We have 4 x 9 x 2 x 7 x 6 = 3024. How about the corner, you ask? It enumerates the number of inches in a foot. First, keep in mind, the above number square freely multiplies or divides it significant sums by powers of 10. It can go to the infinitely large or small. I already have blogs explaining this. Just press “all posts” on DSOworks.com. Thus we have, 1 x 3 x 5 x 8 = 120. Divide 120 by 10 = 12. This specifies the inches in the foot.
Conclusion: What unifies us in turn makes us family. We need treat each other with kindness and respect. I feel we are about to enter a wonderful new era of peace and plenty. God has blessed us. Finally, I have just received the best news while working on this blog. It will be posted as an event on DSOworks.com. Our new musical, Golden Roads, will headline a major Sarasota arts festival! Keep watching.
Lepenski Vir is Proof of the use and understanding of an Ancient Number Square. A Mesolithic site on the Blue Danube used the codes of the square of three. Lepenski Vir (Лепенски Вир, Lepen Whirl) is an important Mesolithic archaeological site located in Serbia in central Balkan peninsula The latest radiocarbon and AMS data suggests that the chronology of Lepenski Vir is compressed between 9500/7200-6000 BC.
I learned of these codes from a spirit. I call on her by the name, Oquaga Spirit. She was of the Lennie Lenope tribe. They dwelled around Oquaga Lake. I worked for years at Scott’s Oquaga Lake House at my profession- a piano player. Below is an excerpt from my book, The Staff of God Volume One, ref. pg. 306.
The entire foundation area (not all in the picture) is framed by a roughly rectangular shape frame of 185 x 55 yards. Over 1000’s of years the same dimensions have been used for many construction projects. Some examples:
- 185 yards equals 555 feet. George Washington’s Monument is 555 feet tall.
- The blueprint of the Great Pyramid of Egypt dates back to 2,750 B.C. It is formed by interlocking two circles center to center. They each are 555 feet feet in diameter.
These two interlocking circles are at the heart of sacred building. These circles form the vesica piscis (vessel of the fish). Lepenski Vir mainly demonstrates understanding of the 3 x 3 square’s hidden mathematics. Here is some samples of how to find the 555 code: Take two sets of three opposite numbers. Add them together. Then divide them by two for an average: Examples are 492 + 618 = 1110. Divided by two = 555. Another example, 834 + 276 = 1110, Divided by two = 555. Ths simple number square is also the most complex. The builders its ancient foundation in Yugoslavia totally understood this.