Found Egyptian Remen Source is a Simple Number Square. The Egyptian remen of 1.2165 feet is the basis of a long line of ancient measures. Measures are related to the remen by the square root of simple whole numbers. John Michell explores this in great depth in his City of Revelation. It is in Chapter 10, The Canon of Measures. The best known are
(1) 1.72 foot Egyptian royal cubit.
(2) The basic 1.2165 foot Egyptian remen.
(3) What is new is my own discovery at Blue Stone Mountain: How the remen ties into the 3 x 3 number square.
Found Egyptian Remen Source is the Multi-Dimensional 3 x 3 Number Square
Most look at the 3 x 3 square and see it surrounded by 8 numbers. I was told to look at the perimeter by single, double and triple numbers. That totals 20 sets of numbers. Then the perimeters totals are 40, 440 and 2220 (see diagram above). Let P1 stand for 40. P2 stand for 440. P3 stand for 2220. We take (P1 ) + (P2) + (P3) ÷ P3 = 1.2162…Quite close to the numbers in feet that comprise the remen of 1.2165. Within 3/10,000 of a foot! The reason for exactly why this 1.2162… feet was taken as 1.2165 feet is a matter for conjecture.
So what about the central number 5 from he number square? We haven’t accounted for it yet. Not only does the perimeter figure into ancient measures, so does central five. This is on 3 levels with the Great Pryramid:
- The missing tip is 5 cubits in height.
- 55 cubits defines the Egyptian Great cubit. It is the basis of measure of the Great Pyramid. Its base is 8 Great Cubits. The truncated height is 5 Great Cubits.
- The blue print of the Great Pyramid is formed by two interlocking circles. They are drawn interlocking center to center. This is called the vesica piscis (vessel of the fish). The diameter of each circle is 555 feet. For those who think that this is insignificant or random, consider: George Washington’s Monument in Washington D.C. makes use of the repeated “fives”. It is 555.5 feet tall. File:Vesica piscis.png
Why am I writing this blog? Because I sincerely believe that reactivating the 3 x 3 number square will bring about a new Golden Age of peace and plenty. The 3 x 3 number square shows what sciences and arts of man have in common. What we all share is the key to the Golden Age. Let’s open it together.