Hidden Harmony Number 272 in the 4 x 4 Square. The 4 x 4 number square draws on Jupiter. Firstly, its enhances harmonious relationships. The definition of harmonious is: (1) Things that go well together. (2) People that get along well. When you get along with someone and rarely fight, that is an example of a harmonious relationship. Below is an external link on Jupiter. Underneath that are some internal links.
Enhancing Jupiter – This planet was associated with luck, fortune and wealth
- Plato refers to the 272 as the number of harmony in his Canon. Harmonia was the wife of Cadmus. Her name in Greek, spelled with the letters add up to 272. This is by the rules of gematria. Check this word out online. Here is one connection between the 4 x 4 number square of Jupiter and harmony. Total all the numbers from 1 – 16 on this square. The sum is 136. Multiply 136 x 2 = 272.
- Below is a second connection with number 272 found on the 4 x 4 square. That is the subject of this blog.
Here’s a 2nd way to find Hidden Harmony
- Take the central four numbers. They are in lighter purple. Multiply them as follows: (6 x 11) and (7 x 10). Add their products together as 66 + 70 = 136. That is one half of the 272 total.
- Ancient tradition also totaled numbers around the perimeter by sides. Here I overlap corner numbers: Thus we have: 1 + 15 + 14 + 4 = 34. Next we find that 4 + 9 + 5 + 16 = 34. The bottom side is the sum of 16 + 2 + 3 + 13 = 34. Finally we have 13 + 8 + 12 + 1 = 34. Total the sum of these four sides as follows: 34 + 34 + 34 + 34 = 136.
- Finally let’s take the product arrived at by cross multiplication of the central four as effected in #1. It is 136. Add it to the product of sum of the four-sided perimeter total as in #2. That total is also 136. Add these two numbers as 136 + 136 = 272. As if by magic, Plato’s great number of harmony is found!