Neolithic Magic Squares Shape Temple Foundation. First, what are Neolithic magic squares? They are just like any other magic square. Magic squares only require the sum of each row, column and diagonal be equal. 
Phi Tie is Like Tied Musical Notes Crossing Many Measures. Mathematicians since Euclid have studied the properties of the golden ratio, including its appearance in the dimensions of a regular pentagon and in a golden rectangle, which may be cut into a square and a smaller rectangle with the same aspect ratio. The golden ratio has also been used to analyze the proportions of natural objects as well as man-made systems such as financial markets.
There was once a Golden Age. It was maintained by a mathematical code. The code has been hidden from most for millennium. On appearance, it is strikingly simple. On the featured number square, we have the following:
- Any straight row of 3 numbers totals 15.
- Any opposite two numbers totals 10.
- The 8 perimeter numbers total 40.
- The central number is 5.
This featured number square shows the traditional arrangement of the numbers. There are other solutions. The only rules used in diagramming the number square is that; (1) Even numbers must occupy the four corners. (2) Odd numbers must be placed in between the even numbers. (3) The mathematical totals must be the same as those given above.
So Where is the Phi Tie?
For this blog I will just show the obvious one. It is taken as a straight read across the bottom three numbers of the featured picture, from right to left. This code goes back to antiquity. Remember, Hebrew and many ancient languages were read from right to left. These civilizations would prefer the featured picture arrangement of the numbers. That exactly duplicates the first three numbers given as the quotient in the phi formula above: .6180… In antiquity zero was not considered a number on its own. It was a synthetic number. As just mentioned: Any opposite two numbers totals ten. Primary numbers from 1 to 9 were given their own special place of honor on the square.
For those wishing to know about the hidden codes that I discovered and the story that goes with it, go to DSOworks.com and type in “phi”.
Revealing Lost Secrets of Prehistoric Times. The key to deciphering many ancient mysteries starts with a circle and its diameter. The diameter must have a special measure. By number it is 352. The circumference around 352 becomes 1106. By equation, 352 x π = 1105.840614… Rounded up this becomes 1106. From the featured picture, we then construct the image pictured immediately below. Incidentally, it is not a co-incidence the ancient diatonic scale, the tone “F” vibrated 352 x per second. Ancient, neolithic architecture used the numbers of vibrations per second of the diatonic scale to measure sacred sites. Read more free blogs on DSOworks.com.
Every Neolithic sacred site builder started with the pictured diagram below in hand. It has also been preserved for safe keeping in Deuteronomy. One of the most significant verses is Deuteronomy 6:4, the Shema Yisrael, which has become the definitive statement of Jewish identity: “Hear, O Israel: the LORD our God, the LORD is one.” Verses 6:4–5 were also quoted by Jesus in Mark 12:28–34 as part of the Great Commandment.
Revealing Lost Secrets – Answers Found In Deuteronomy 6:3-4
Revealing lost secrets of how “Milk and Honey” as the last words of Deuteronomy 6:3 by gematria is 352. This becomes the diameter of 1106 numerical value the 6 most sacred words in Judaism: In the Hebrew prayer book, called the Siddur. In the Siddur, the Divine name is spelled with a double yud י י) ). The double yud then occurs twice in the first six words of Deuteronomy 6:4. (see featured picture). The gematria of the 6 words (with the double yud spelling of the Divinity) becomes 1106.
In the actual scroll of the Torah (as opposed to the Siddur) the 4 letter tetragrammaton is used יהוה) ), not the double yud. That adds letters and numerical value. The six word numerical sum of Deuteronomy 6:4 with the 4 letter name becomes 1,118. That expresses a different aspect of geometry: It is, the measure of a a diagonal of a square that bisects the opposite side of the square. This “half diagonal” is longer than any side of the square by 1.118. Looking at the two spelling of the Creator’s name we then have the following:
- The siddur (prayer book) spelling with the double “yud” represents a diameter crossing a circle. Its total is 1106.
- The Torah spelling of the 4 letter name represents the ratio by which a half diagonal is longer than any side of a square. Its total is 1118. See picture below.
- In light of this blog, the “squaring the circle” takes on yet another meaning. The square and circle in this blog duplicate function of the two primary Masonic instruments: the square and the compass.
Astrological Trine Stems From the 3 x 3 Number Square. The astrological aspects are noted in the central circle of this natal chart, where the different colors and symbols distinguish between the different aspects, such as the square (red) or trine (green).
A trine (abbrev. Tri) is an angle of 120° (1/3 of the 360° ecliptic), an orb of somewhere between 5° and 10° . The trine indicates harmony and ease. The trine is a source of artistic and creative talent, which is innate. The trine has been traditionally assumed to be extremely beneficial.
How Does the Astrological Trine Tie into the 3 x 3 Number Square?
Answer, in almost every conceivable way. The single core number the above square is 5. Consider the following:
- The trine has an angle of 120°. Multiply the numbers 1 thru 5. Thus, 1 x 2 x 3 x 4 x 5 = 120. You have your trine by number.
- Now, add the same numbers 1-5. Thus, 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 5 = 15. We have the following congruence with this sum. Any row of three numbers on this square totals 15. For example, added horizontally we see that 4 + 9 + 2 = 15. Vertically we get the same totals as 4 + 3 + 8 = 15. Diagonally, likewise the same. 4 + 5 + 6 = 15. You can find fifteen in eight different ways on this square: Three diagonally, three vertically and two horizontally. We now have 8 x 15 = 120. Here is yet another congruence with the 120 astrological trine number.
- As you already have read above, the elliptic orb is somewhere between the boundaries of 5° and 10°. We have the following on the square of thee with the numbers of these boundaries: The central number is five. Any two opposite numbers are 10. An example being (4 + 6) or ( 9 + 1).
At one time knowledge was based on number squares. This includes the knowledge of the sciences and arts of mankind. As mentioned, the trine has been traditionally assumed to be extremely beneficial. It too, is associated with a number square, being 3 x 3. I say, to understand a more peaceful past, at which time the cycle of yin dominated the world, study number squares. It seems that most of this knowledge was destroyed when the Library at Alexandria, Egypt was burned down. My work on number squares has been self-directed. However, my source for the existence of more peaceful times is Riane Eisler who wrote, The Chalice and the Blade. Her book is well worth reading. Riane Eisler. Riane Tennenhaus Eisler (born July 22, 1931) is a cultural historian, systems scientist, educator, attorney, speaker, and author whose work on cultural transformation has inspired scholars.
Jupiter Offers Square Deal and Then Some. The word Jupiter translates to Jovial King. Jovial, according to Webster, is characterized by hearty, joyous humor. We all need this influence in our lives. The question becomes, how did Jupiter acquire this meaning? And, what can we do to become more hearty and joyous in this trying day and age?
|Jupiter||Jupiter||Ζεύς (Zeus)||गुरु, बृहस्पती (Guru, Brihaspati)||ancient||Leader of the Olympian Gods; Jupiter means “Jovial King” and/or “Father of Thunder”.|
Answer to Jupiter Offers Square Deal lies in its magnificent number square of antiquity
Every planet had its own number square. This squares were used to invoke the influence of their particular planet. Jupiter’s was 4 x 4. Below is the traditional arrangement. It hides a special code of numbers. This was called the Fibonacci series. Numbers are pictured and described below.
Vast Ancient Temple Plan is Based on Music. The outer hexagon is greater than the inner by the ratio of 3/2. That is the ratio of the higher note of a perfect fifth to the lower in terms of vibrations per second. First, what is the Ancient Temple Plan?
- It is a master blueprint used since prehistoric times for measuring temples by musical ratios. It is based on musical tones and geometry. Numbers used in the plan are those enumerating vibrations per second of the various tones of the ancient diatonic scale. The geometry used is based on the central circle of the seven as in the featured picture. It is crossed by three equidistant diameters through central point “D”. In the ancient temple plan, any one of these three diameters ( FE, RG or LK) equals 352.
- Why 352 by number only with no attached measures? The answer in a word is gematria. So what is gematria? /ɡəˈmeɪ.tri.ə/ originated as an Assyro-Babylonian-Greek system of alphanumeric code/cipher later adopted into Jewish culture that assigns numerical value to a word/name/phrase in the belief that words or phrases with identical numerical values bear some relation to each other or bear some relation to the number itself as it may apply to Nature, a person’s age, the calendar year, or the like.
- In Judaism word appear together in the Torah. They are milk and honey. They have a combined gematria of 352. These key words appear in a prime place: Deuteronomy 6:3. With the very next line, being, Deuteronomy 6:4, we find the opening 6 words of the most sacred prayer in Judaism- the “Shema Yisroel”.
milk חָלָ֖ב cha·lav 2461 milk and honey. וּדְבָֽשׁ׃ u·de·vash. 1706 honey
So where is the music? The tone “F” above what we would call middle “C” vibrates in the diatonic scale at the rate of 352 times per second. This equals the 352 Hebrew gematria by letters of “milk and honey. The old diatonic “Middle “C” vibrated 264 times per second. “C”. The next higher octave, 528 “C”, is one octave higher than middle “C”. This higher “C” is also in the ancient temple plan. Each side of the larger hexagon measures 528 by number. Ancient unearthed instruments prove the vibrations per second of the notes or tones of this diatonic scale.
Vast Ancient Temple Plan Holds the 3/2 Musical Fifth Ratio
Let’s look at the following for a model. Refer to the featured picture to read the lines by letters.
- Triangle MPD forms an equilateral triangle. Each side is 352.
- Extend DP to point “O”
- Or extend DM to point “N”
In a view of the vast ancient temple plan, an inclusive new triangle is defined by DNO. It includes DMP. Thus DNO than DPM by the ratio of 3/2. We see that 352 x 3/2 = 528. We now have a second tone in terms of vibrations per second. The “C” 528 vibrations per second is one octave higher than the diatonic middle “C” of 264 vibrations per second. This is significant because in ancient and modern systems, all tuning is based on fifths. Music by numbers applied to vibrations per second of music tones fill the ancient temple plan. Its inclusion of the ratios of perfect harmony calls for the following: Rebuilding the sites all over the world that were once conceived by this plan. Future blogs as well as some already on the website will cover or have already covered this topic.
The goal of building by the math of sound pleasing ratios of musical tones was to have the same ratios please the visual sense in architecture. These qualities need to find their way into our collective culture.
Baghdad City Outline Demonstrates Neolithic Measures. That is, a newer site that was once built on the old Babylonian site. The newer site dated from the 8th century AD. My first challenge with this blog is proving the antiquity the inch. That is easy. I reference The View Over Atlantis by John Michell, Ballantine Books. See page 98. There he states ” the chief unit of weight in the ancient world was based on the cubic inch of gold.” There are quite a number of these weights in the British Museum. They are from Egypt, Greece and Babylon. The British Museum is dedicated to human history, art and culture, and is located in the Bloomsbury area of London. Its permanent collection, numbering some 8 million works, is among the largest and most comprehensive in existence and originates from all continents, illustrating and documenting the story of human culture from its beginnings to the present.[a]
Michell brings up the cubic inch of gold as he he writes about how the golden tip of the Great Pyramid was 5 cubic inches in volume. It is on the same page. The museum concretely proves the inch is not an anachronism.
Baghdad City Outline is a Circle
For this part of the blog I quote my own treatise, The Staff of God, Vol, I. It is on page 301. Not published. Atlantis, in part, was a model. It explains the Baghdad City Outline.
In the 8th century AD dissident Muslim elements
Under the Umyyad Caliphate started another lineage:
The Arabian clan of Abbas under al-Mansur
He was the second Khalifah of the Abbasid line.
He built a new capitol on the south side of the Tigris.
The site was the Babylonian town of Baghdad.
It was laid out by the Jewish astronomer, Marshallah.
He designed it as a circular city like Atlantis.
The diameter of the circle was 3,000 yards.
It was surrounded by a moat and 2 closed, circular walls.
At the center, a circular wall surrounded the government.
By the 10th century, the Tigris River destroyed most of the walls.
The inch becomes its fundamental unit of Marshallah’s plan
As diameter of 3,000 yards = 108,000 inches.
In antiquity 1080 is a number filled with meaning.
See John Michell’s City of Revelation, Chapter 14.
Here are but a few examples from his voluminous research:
- 1080 represents the Moon on the cycles and forms of nature.
- 1080 directly relates to the Holy Spirit (p.171) by Greek gematria.
- In his World Systems, Galileo uses the exact number 108,000. Quote: “The apparent diameter of the Sun at its average distance is about half a degree of thirty minutes; this is 1.800 seconds or 108,000 third order divisions.”
Conclusion: There is an ancient tradition that resurfaces every now and then. I like to compare this to the Claude Debussy prelude called “The Sunken Cathedral.” From time to time we may catch a glimpse of it resurfacing after long submersion. I believe we are living in such an age.
Egyptian Remen Source is a Simple Number Square. The Egyptian remen of 1.2165 feet is the basis of a long line of ancient measures. Measures are related to the remen by the square root of simple whole numbers. John Michell explores this in great depth in his City of Revelation. It is in Chapter 10, The Canon of Measures. The best known are
(1) 1.72 foot Egyptian royal cubit.
(2) The basic 1.2165 foot Egyptian remen.
(3) What is new is my own discovery at Blue Stone Mountain: How the remen ties into the 3 x 3 number square.
Found Egyptian Remen Source is the Multi-Dimensional 3 x 3 Number Square
Most look at the 3 x 3 square and see it surrounded by 8 numbers. I was told to look at the perimeter by single, double and triple numbers. That totals 20 sets of numbers. Then the perimeters totals are 40, 440 and 2220 (see diagram above). Let P1 stand for 40. P2 stand for 440. P3 stand for 2220. We take (P1 ) + (P2) + (P3) ÷ P3 = 1.2162…Quite close to the numbers in feet that comprise the remen of 1.2165. Within 3/10,000 of a foot! The reason for exactly why this 1.2162… feet was taken as 1.2165 feet is a matter for conjecture.
So what about the central number 5 from he number square? We haven’t accounted for it yet. Not only does the perimeter figure into ancient measures, so does central five. This is on 3 levels with the Great Pryramid:
- The missing tip is 5 cubits in height.
- 55 cubits defines the Egyptian Great cubit. It is the basis of measure of the Great Pyramid. Its base is 8 Great Cubits. The truncated height is 5 Great Cubits.
- The blue print of the Great Pyramid is formed by two interlocking circles. They are drawn interlocking center to center. This is called the vesica piscis (vessel of the fish). The diameter of each circle is 555 feet. For those who think that this is insignificant or random, consider: George Washington’s Monument in Washington D.C. makes use of the repeated “fives”. It is 555.5 feet tall. File:Vesica piscis.png
Why am I writing this blog? Because I sincerely believe that reactivating the 3 x 3 number square will bring about a new Golden Age of peace and plenty. The 3 x 3 number square shows what sciences and arts of man have in common. What we all share is the key to the Golden Age. Let’s open it together.
First Christian Church is Doubly Coded.
Its holy design is based on the 3 x 3 number square. That is pictured below. All rows total 15. Three vertical ways are 4 + 3 + 8. Then 9 + 5+ 1. Finally, 2 + 7 + 6. The three horizontal ways are: 4 + 9 + 2. Then 3 + 5 + 7. Finally, 8 + 1 + 6. Then, we have the two diagonal ways: 4+5 + 6. Then, 2 + 5 + 8.
However, it also uses a code that has been hidden from the general public for 1000’s of years.
- View the square by 3 numbers at the time. Pair them by opposites. Their sum is always 1,110. Example, 492 + 618 = 1,110. Or, 951 + 159 = 1,110. The center becomes 555 average of these two numbers.
Revitalizing our lost Golden Age.
The ancient civilizations looked at this square in every way possible. Our current civilization only looks at it in the simplest way. Examples of simplicity: any row totals 15. Or, opposite numbers equal 10. There are literally countless ways to find treasure in this “grain of mustard seed”.
So Where is the Code for the First Christian Church?
For the answer, look at the featured picture in co-ordination with the 3 x 3 number square. Note the area of the inner circle is 166.5 square megalithic yards. The area of this holy shrine was for the deity for which the church was built. It was more significant the length and width. Now add the numbers of the square three at the time as follows:
- Three horizontally: 492 + 357 + 816 = 1665
- Three vertically: 438 + 951 + 276 = 1665
The inner sanctum area is 166.5 square megalithic yards. My source is John Michell. His book is City of Revelation published by Ballentine. It is in Chapter 4 entitled “The 12 Hides of Glaston”. p.46. The circular inner sanctum is in plain view. It was number that was important- not the unit of measure. The square of 3 comes with numbers. Not prescribed units of measure. Numbers even took precedence over decimal points. This proves beyond doubt the use of the “grain of mustard seed”.
My addition to ancient knowledge is in applying the 3 x 3 square. This was gleamed on Oquaga Lake. I merely went there to play the piano. Pianist/composer is still my profession.
Numerical Nature of Ancient Philosophy is Number Squares. There are three varied approaches to ancient mathematics. Today we will only examine “real numbers.” Categories 2 and 3 will be future blogs.
- Use of “Real numbers” being numbers 1 – 9.
- Synthetic numbers being 10, 110, 1110, 11110.
- Repeated “real numbers” as 11, 22, 33…Or; 111, 222, 333…Also; 111,222,333…. to the nines.*
Numerical Nature of Ancient Philosophy is Found in the Phrase “To the nines.”
Lyrics from “Don’t Cry for Me Argentina”. You won’t believe me, all you will see is a girl you once knew
Although she’s dressed up to the nines.
My blog traces the history of “to the nines” to prehistoric times. Number squares were of prime importance. What set the concept and pattern of the number squares in motion was the smallest. It is referred to as the grain of mustard seed in the Bible. It uses the numbers one to nine. Nine becomes the maximum. Higher numbers are synthetic. For example: Ten is the total of any two opposite numbers around the perimeter of the featured picture. Examples are 9 + 1 or, 3 + 7. They combine two or more numbers in set patterns. Ten, in the distant past, did not exist as an independent number. In musical terms repeated patterns on different tones is called a sequence. They musically demonstrate a property we will study in number squares.
The meaning of this ancient number square is revealed in the phrase Dressed to the nines. But the history of nines is much older than this defining quote. Perhaps some 10,000 years older. *”To the nines” is an English idiom meaning “to perfection” or “to the highest degree” or to dress “buoyantly and high class”. In modern English usage, the phrase most commonly appears as “dressed to the nines” or “dressed up to the nines”.The phrase “dressed to the nines” is just a specific application of the Scottish phrase “to the nine ” The earliest written evidence of this phrase appeared in the late 18th century in the poetry of Robert Burns. Its meaning is “to perfection; just right.
Much more to come on the featured picture of the Grain of Mustard Seed and categories 2 and 3. Keep checking the blogs.