Clues Dead End As in the Movie-National Treasure. For 15 years I thought the prototype of the cosmos was the 5 Platonic solids. They provided so many answers. Then, after following a path, it dead ended. An example was my excitement over discovery of ancient cycles of time. Ancients used astrological ages. An age is a time period in which astrologers claim a primary line of thought runs with people. This realtes relating to culture, society, and politics. There are twelve astrological ages corresponding to the twelve zodiacal signs in western astrology.
- 2,160 years equals one astrological age.
- Another, how there are 1440 minutes in a 24 hour time frame.
- Another, is the Babylonian’s measure of time called a shar. It equaled 3600 years. The Sumerians defined a “load” by this figure.
Unit Ratio Mean Value Sumerian Akkadian Cuneiform grain 1/180 46.6mg ±1.9mg še uţţatu 𒊺 shekel 1 8.40g ±0.34g gin2 šiqlu 𒂆 pound 60 504g ±20g ma-na manû 𒈠𒈾 load 3600 30.2kg ±1.2kg gun
What are the Platonic Solid Parallels to the Above?
- As per the chart above: A cube totals 2160°.
- An octahedron has 1440°.
- An icosahedron has 3600°.