Digital Squaring Animates Number Squares in Ancient Philosophy. It is visible in the basic 3,4,5 right triangle. This makes the point: Keep it simple. Henry David Thoreau also advocated simplicity.
“Simplicity, simplicity, simplicity! I say, let your affairs be as two or three: Not a hundred or a thousand. Instead of a million count half a dozen. Keep your accounts on your thumb nail.”― Henry David Thoreau,
Digital Squaring Animates Number Squares. Here’s How:
What is this blog about? It illustrates sequence. This can happen by numbers. Also, by music. Music is illustrated below.
Examine the 3,4,and 5 number squares. Nowadays, most look for differences. Ancients sought similarities. Finding similarities leads to peaceful co-existence. Looking for differences creates conflict.
Digital Squaring Animates Number Squares – Examples
Here are the simple formulas demonstrating how basic numbers of 1-5 create the core of basic number squares. This happens by adding the numbers squared in a set sequence:
- 1² + 2² = 5. This is the core number of the 3 x 3 number square. It was once associated with the planet, Saturn. This square is the smallest number square. it was referred to as the “grain of mustard seed”.
- 2² + 3² = 13. Thirteen is the core number of the 5 x 5 number square. This 5 x 5 square was connected to the planet, Mars.
- 3² + 5² = 34. This replicates the sum of the four core numbers of the 4 x 4 number square. All even numbered squares have 4 numbers at their center. The 4 x 4 number square is the first of the even squares. It was basic in Genesis 1:1. See internal link. Also the Holy Ark uses the 5 x 3 dimensions. It was 2½ cubits in length, 1½ in breadth, and 1½ in height. First, 5/2 = the dimension of length and breadth. Then, 3/2 numbers the dimensions in height.
The process continues into higher number squares. This is also pictured above.
- 4² + 5² = 41. This is the core of the 9 x 9 number square. It is of the Moon. It is the highest of the the planetary number squares.
- 3² + 4² = 25. This is the core number of the 7 x 7 number square. Its connection was to Venus.
I believe that number squared and their number squares once sustained a Golden Age. The Golden Age; Where is it? – DSO Works.
We about to enter into a new Golden Age. Understanding such squares are key. Methods for their activation will be discussed. Watch future blogs.