Megalithic Yard Links Tie Into Number Squares. Before reading this post, here is a key concept. The 2.72 foot megalithic yard confirms prehistoric knowledge of the exponential factor of growth. Reverend John Michell writes in his The View Over Atlantis: “The ratio 2.72 is an approximation of the incommensurable figure “e”, the variant by which a logarithmic spiral is set out and a factor in the development of natural growth.” Here is a second important concept: The megalithic yard is also expressed as a fraction: 30/11. That translates to 2.7272727…The difference between 2.72 feet and 2.727272…feet allows for a slight variation in its length. This was common ancient practice.
- Was there an advanced civilization in the past?
- Was their IQ beyond our current day comprehension, even with our advanced technology?
- Finally, why was the megalithic yard hidden by code in the two prominent names for God? – In the Torah these names were Yahweh and Elohim. Please read the quote from two previous blogs for background.
HOW NUMBERS AND LETTERS SHARE A UNITY IN HEBREW
- Ancient Hebrew has no separate number system. A letter and a number shared the same symbol. Contrarily, in English we have letters of the alphabet. We also have digits.
- Every word in Hebrew had a numerical equivalent. Thus, the Hebrew letters for Elohim total 86. The Hebrew letters for Yahweh total 26.
- Letters in words were often pyramided to obscure meanings: The the four letter name of God is an example that in pyramided style became: (1st tier) Yud = 10; (2nd tier) yud + hei = 15; (3rd tier) yud + hei + vav = 21; (4th tier) yud + hei + vav + hei. The four tiers total 72.
In the same manner, Elohim, when spelled with pyramided letters totals 200: (aleph = 1); (aleph & lamed = 31); (aleph + lamed + hei =36); (Aleph + lamed + hei + yud = 46); the full name is (aleph+lamed + hei + yud + mem = 86). Add these pyramided values: 1 + 31 + 36 + 46 + 86 = 200. Thus, the pyramided values of the two primary names of God total 272: 72 + 200 = 272. You can compare these secrets to the Russian Matryoshka doll.
The Tie in of God With Harmony and Measure and Megalithic Yard Links
In these computations, I allow myself a leeway. It is the difference between the 2.72 foot megalithic yard and the 2.7272727…as a repeated fraction (30÷11 megalithic yard).
- Plato discusses how 272 was the great number of harmony. Read my previous blog on DSOworks.com entitled Harmony’s Number for the background.
- In measure one megalithic yard = 2.72 feet
- Furthermore, multiply these two pyramided names of God. The product is the total number of 12 inch feet in the classic megalithic mile. This measure is found all over the ancient world: 72 x 200 = 14,400 numbers the feet in a megalithic mile.
So What About Megalithic Yard Links and Number Squares?
(1) Start with 50. Any 2 opposite numbers on the 7 x 7 number square of Venus total 50. (2) Multiply 50 x the 2.72 foot megalithic yard. 50 x 2.72 = 136. That totals the sum of all the numbers on the 4 x 4 number square of Jupiter which is 1 -16. (3) Next, in order, multiply 136 x 2.72 = 370. The equals the sum of the numbers in the perimeter of the 6 x 6 number square of the Sun. Perimeter is the outermost square with numbers. (4) Multiply 370 X 2.72(7272…) = 1008 (approximate compromise between 2.72 and the fraction given above).
A circumference with diameter 1008 is 3166. In my Sacred Engineer’s Philosophy, I totaled the names of the 12 tribes of Israel. By rules of gematria they total 3166….Finally with the last of the megalithic yard chains or links, 1008 x 2.72 = 2746. All writings refer to this number as the great number of alchemical fusion. It totals the numbers of two key number squares. Mercury totals 2080 (numbers one to 64). The Sun totals numbers 1 to 36 as 666. Thus 2080 of Mercury + the solar 666 = 2746.
Conclusion: Look at the planetary megalithic yard links we just created among the ancient magic squares of Venus, Jupiter, the Sun and Mercury. Why am I blogging about this? Because its knowledge and understanding is necessary to initiate a new Golden Age of Plenty and Peace,