Pairing Contrasting Numbers -Five with Six. I’ve blogged about fives and sixes. One of my internal links is given below. The theme was five is yin. Six represents yang. In ancient measurement they were used together. Many ancient, universal measurements can be recreated with these numbers. The 5 petaled rose was always thought of as yin. The six petaled lily was the yang counterpart. If you learn how to read numbers, surprising conclusions can be reached. One, for example, is the existence of a pre-Genesis citadel in Mexico. It is connected to the ancient word, “emesh“. That words implies existence before Genesis (see below), Roses and lilies have strong symbolism. They partake of pairing contrasting numbers. John Michell offers a great introduction to 5’s and 6’s his book, City of Revelation. Since his publication, I’ve discovered how other measures of antiquity use five and six. A list is offered below.
- Five represents the strong petals of the rose. It has 13 weaker petals.
- Six represents the petals of a lily.
Pairing Contrasting Numbers of Five and Six in Prehistoric Times
- Five has historically been the number of humanity. It is the core number of the ratio called “phi”.  It favors ratios of life including those found throughout the human frame.
- Six was associated with inanimate nature, like the snowflake:
- Five was thought of as the footprint of the pentagon.
- Six was the symbol of the hexagon
- Thus. five was considered yin. Six was thought of as yang.
- 6/5 = 1.2 This approximates Egyptian remen which is 1.2165… feet .
- 6 x 5/6 + 5 = 2.727272…A megalithic yard is 2.72 feet.
- 6 x 6 x 6/5 x 5 x 5 = 1.728. The larger Egyptian cubit is 1.728 feet.
- 6²/5² – 1.44. One hundred and forty four is a Fibonacci number.
- 6 x 6 x 6 x 6 / 5 x 5 x 5 x 5 = 2.0736. Approximates the Palestinian cubit of 2.107 feet.
- (6 to the 6th power) / (5 to the sixth power) = 2.979…This is close to the three feet of the English yard.
- Very important for Central America and the Mexican Pyramid of the Sun: The key unit of measure was the “hunab.” (See Peter Tompkins Mysteries of the Mexican Pyramids). The hunab is 3.41 feet. Again, the invaluable fives and sixes: (5 x 5 x 5) + (6 x 6 x 6) = 341. I took this information from my previous blog called “Measure Proves a Pre-Genesis Citadel in Mexico.”
- 341 refers to world before Genesis. Here’s how: The name of the pre-creation God was Emesh אֶ֣מֶשׁ: “Laban said unto Jacob: The God of your fathers, Emesh, said to me…” In Hebrew “Emesh” literally means “yesternight.” Reference Genesis (31:29). Letters doubled as numbers in middle eastern languages. There were no separate numbers apart from letters. Below are the letters in Hebrew with their representative numbers of emesh.
אֶ֣מֶשׁ – Alef = 1; Mem = 40; shin = 300. Total is 341. אֶ֣מֶשׁ- Also, the three Hebrew letters of Emesh are the the “mother” of all the Hebrew letters.