Universal Egyptian Remen is Found Throughout the Cosmos. It’s fun to speculate. Here are my thoughts on the subject:
First, the remen is 1.2165…feet. Measurement around the globe was in fact once based on this remen. Jay Hambidge discovered the remen roots of measure. He called his discovery the Canon of Measures. This was at the turn of the 20th century. An excellent hard copy explanation is found in John Michell’s, City of Revelation. Chapter Ten is called “The Canon of Measures.” Or, look Hambidge’s Canon up on line.
So where did the remen come from? The 3 x 3 number square. It is traditionally arranged below in a manner connected to the planet Saturn.
The Universal Egyptian Remen Comes From a Formula Involving the 3 x 3 Number Square
Work with your calculator to double check my arithmetic.
- Add the numbers around the central 5 (I term these numbers p1 which stands for perimeter one). 4 + 9 + 2 + 7 + 6 + 1 + 8 + 3 = 40.
- Then add them two at the time overlapping the numbers. (I call this p-2. This stands for perimeter two: 49 + 92 + 27 + 76 + 61 + 18 + 83 + 34 = 440.
- Now take the numbers three at the time. Overlap the third with the first number. I call this p-3. This stands for perimeter three. 492 + 276 + 618 + 834 = 2,220.Then (p-1) is 40 + (P-2) is 440 + ( P-3) 2,220 = 2700. Finally, Divide this 2700 total of p1 + p2 + p3 by/ p3(2220) or 40 + 440 + 2220/2220 = 1.2162…virtually one Egyptian remen. Very important: A remen = 14.6 inches. (12 x 1.2165). The inch is of ancient origin. Cubic inches of gold were standard weights. Samples exist from Greece and Egypt. They are in the British Museum.
Thus, the Universal Egyptian Remen Comes From a Universal Number Square
עוֹלָם- is the Hebrew spelling of the noun “Universe”.
In Hebrew letters doubled as numbers. Take the letters that make “Universe.” Ayin equals 70. Vav equals 6. Lamed equals 30. Mem equals 40. Universe in Hebrew totals 146. 70 + 6 + 30 + 40 =146. Those are the numbers of remen by inches. In antiquity numbers were freely multiplied or divided by tens. Ten was a synthetic number.
- Number squares hold water anywhere in the cosmos.
- The first and basic number square is 3 x 3
- However, the 3 x 3 number square has infinite solutions.
- The remen comes from it.
- Planets were connected to number squares in antiquity.
- The remen is universal. Hebraic “Universe” voices this.