Hidden Periodic Chart Knowledge in God’s Primary Names. In Genesis God has two primary names. The documentary hypothesis proposes that the Torah was compiled from various original sources, two of which (the Jahwist and the Elohist) are named for their usual names for God (YHWH and Elohim respectively). The Creator name was Elohim. The name revealed to Moses was YHWH. Hebrew letters doubled as numbers. There was no separate number system. This is called by a Greek word, gematria. Thus, each name of the Deity has a numerical equivalent.
- Elohim in Hebrew = 86. The spelling of with Hebrew letters right to left is alef (1); lamed (30); hei (5); yud (10); and mem (40). Their sum is 1 + 30 + 5 + 10 + 40 = 86
- YHWH in Hebrew = 26. The name of God used most often in the Hebrew Bible is YHWH[n 1] י ה ו ה–
The Hebrew letters right to left are :yud for(10) hei (5) (vav) 6 and hei (5). Their sum is 10 + 5 + 6 + 5 = 26.
Hidden Periodic Chart in the Names of God Decoded
The periodic table is a tabular arrangement of the chemical elements. They are ordered by their atomic number, electron configurations, and recurring chemical properties. This ordering shows periodic trends. Trends include elements with similar behavior in the same column. Let’s take vertical column #1.
- The system begins with hydrogen-1. The next vertical element is Lithium-3. So, 3-1 = 2. This is the first coding number on the chart.
- Lithium is atomic number 3. Sodium is 11. By subtraction 11 – 3 = 8. Sodium has 8 more protons than lithium.
- Potassium has 19 protons. Sodium has 11. We see another 8 protons by subtraction. As, 19 – 11 = 8.
- Next, Rubidium has 37 protons. Potassium has 19. We have our 1st 18 proton difference: 37 – 19 = 18.
- Cesium is atomic number 55. Rubidium is atomic number 37. Thus, 55 -37 = 18.
- That is followed by a 32 proton number difference. Francium is atomic number 87. Cesium is 55. Thus, 87 – 55 is a 32 number difference.
The primary vertical coding numbers on the periodic chart become 2, 8,18 and 32. The question now becomes how do we find 26 and 86 of God’s primary names in a coherent fashion by just using these numbers in sequence fashion? Consider the following:
- (8 + 18) = 26 (YHWH)
- (2 + 8) + (8 + 18) + (18 + 32) = 86. (Elohim). By this pattern, Elohim even duplicates the double number sequence of the periodic chart. Thus God in the Torah is conceived by the same order as the perioid chart.
How did the hidden periodic chart happen? Many conclusions pose more questions than they answer. For example: Was there an advanced civilization like Atlantis? Did their survivors see to it that knowledge was set in the Torah? Or, did aliens set the periodic code into the Torah? Finally: Is this co-incidence is an example of the wisdom and power of the Almighty?